Saturday, September 26, 2009

About Allie:

My name is Allie Hill and I love photography. I am in 7th grade at LMS, and am 12 years old. I have two sisters on the Varsity team, Aubree (#6) and Ashley (#1). I've recently been taking pictures for a couple of weeks, so far. I have about 250 photos to post, and will try to get as much as possible on soon!

If you would like me to take pictures of you/your daughter, just e-mail me at runwaygirl1230@gmail.com. I will be more than happy to do so!

I can come to almost all Freshmen, JV and Varsity home games. You can decide what pictures you want and I will get them developed for you. Prices will be established when the time comes, but until then, I am just enjoying taking pictures for fun!

Note: All of these pictures are 100% taken by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment